2013年11月30日星期六

Acheter 2013 réduction Noël Cheap Hawks Jerseys Wholesale I know we are all pleased with his progre

Since last week appeared concussion symptoms,Josh Freeman did not participate in this week's part of the training.So Christian Ponder won the opportunity start for Vikings again.the opponent is the divisional top Packers.
Although Freeman through the Union's physical examination,and re-enter the training ground on Friday.It was also too late,he had no time to prepare for the game.Vikings coach Leslie Frazier confirmed Friday that he is not participating in the lineup.And Ponder will be starting,substitute is Matt Cassel.
Freeman said:"I will do my best to help the Christian to enter the game,last week his training is very good,I know we are all pleased with his progress."For his own injuries,Freeman felt Cheap Hawks Jerseys Wholesale very helpless.After a video replay,he did not cheap nba jerseys wholesale know what an impact that led to a concussion.He said:"I ??thank the coach's deal,now I feel OK,make good use of my time,ready to come back."
Ponder have a bond with the Packers.The career best game was against the Packers.It happened in the last week of the last regular season.After they won that game,they obtaining the qualification playoffs.And his career debut also against the Packers,took place in 2011.

没有评论:

发表评论